Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DIY

DIY book - Do It Yourself, Design It Yourself featuring Art Shot Glassware is done!

Several months ago I was contacted by Artpower International Publishing, they were interested in my hand painter glassware pieces. I gave them some photos and here it is! A gorgeous book featuring artists from all over the world! I am very grateful for the work Artpower International Publishing did on the book and for the publicity my humble work has been given.

I am particularly happy that some of my work featured in this book already belongs to my friends! 
The book will be up for sale soon, but for now you can check out some previous work by this publishing agency here.

I have many summer plans for festivals and shows, so stay tuned for my schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment